This site is maintained by the Text 2.0 team. In case you you want to contact us, feel free to write to
Theodor Heuss Str. 23
Telephone: +49 (0) 1577 474 6607
In case you want to send us encrypted mails, please use this certificate. You can write to us in German and English.
Credits & Thanks
In this section you will find a brief list of all entities which supported the development of our Text 2.0 idea, either through direct support or through assistance during past events.
- Ralf Biedert
- Ralf started with the eyeBook in 2007 and continuously drove the idea towards Text 2.0 that eventually led to this project page.
- Georg Buscher
- Georg performed extensive research on gaze tracking and information retrieval as well as eye tracking approximation.
- Andreas Dengel
- As the scientific director of the DFKI and supervisor of the KM's department activities Andreas came up with many helpful ideas and insights in the development process.
- Sven Schwarz
- Sven's main research topic is context sensitivity and awareness, and he helped us with many clever tricks and ideas. He also supervised the development of the eyeBook and gave constructive criticism.
- Stefan Zinsmeister
- Stefan helped to improve the quality of many of our publications, helped us in various legal issues and was one of our earliest supporters.
- Thomas Lottermann
- Thomas did an internship at the DFKI and, if we may say so, worked his rear end off while implementing many of the ideas we had with Text 2.0. He also added some of his own ideas and contributed to the Java Simple Plugin Framework, the technical foundation of the Text 2.0 backbone infrastructure.
- Eugen Massini
- Eugen worked mainly under the hood and implemented filtering algorithms, evaluation tools and thousands of other things.
- Andreas Buhl
- Andreas' work was mainly the development of the eye tracking diagnosis tool. He also composed the soundtrack of the Text 2.0 video. Thank you very much.
- Oxana Isaeva
- Oxana joined our team recently and has been working on the Origin of Species book version presented at the book fair.
- Udo Urban
- Udo, member of the DFKI's PR team, is probably the person who has given the most eyeBook demos during various demo days, fairs and a plethora of other events.
- Helga Riedel
- Helga helped us in the creation of various press material and the design of some of our prototypes.
Part of this work has been funded by
(German privacy disclaimer)
Die Nutzung unserer Webseite ist in der Regel ohne Angabe personenbezogener Daten möglich. Soweit auf unseren Seiten personenbezogene Daten (beispielsweise Name, Anschrift oder eMail-Adressen) erhoben werden, erfolgt dies, soweit möglich, stets auf freiwilliger Basis. Diese Daten werden ohne Ihre ausdrückliche Zustimmung nicht an Dritte weitergegeben.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass die Datenübertragung im Internet (z.B. bei der Kommunikation per E-Mail) Sicherheitslücken aufweisen kann. Ein lückenloser Schutz der Daten vor dem Zugriff durch Dritte ist nicht möglich.